Clouds Clouds

I though it was pretty funny and well animated. One thing I would recommend is adding background music, quiet white noise, or ambient noise in order to hide the ambient noise coming from you mic when you recorded.

crow the magician crow the magician

Its pretty good and an interesting idea but the lack of any sound/music really brings it down.

urbanninja3 responds:

I can add sound but it'll take a while. i can have it ready by tonight.

Skull Mountain Skull Mountain

Pretty good

The voice acting is really good and the story is pretty good but the animation isn't that great and kinda makes it hard to follow. I would really like to see this remade, I bet you could make front page.

brynimation responds:

Thank you.

"acomic" cartoon epi4 "acomic" cartoon epi4

I found it hilarious.

It reminds me of one of my more favorite animated series, Home Movies. I though it was pretty good. For criticism I would point out the obvious lack of any real animation but I still think it worked really well.

Raidos's W.I. Project! Raidos's W.I. Project!

It was pretty good

One thing the music when AIG gets decked in the face or logo as it were. the music was way louder then the voice volume.

Raidos responds:

I know. This flash was a bit rushed when made, and my audio program wasn't helping me when it wouldn't load after I found out that it was that much louder.

Next time I'll get it! Thanks for the comment!

Fight With Fact Fight With Fact

I'm going to fight

WITH FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work. much props. I can't really give constructive criticism considering I am not an animator but I really dislike cigarettes and tobacco companies so much props.

VirulentX responds:

Thank you for the review. :)

Oh my leg!!! Oh my leg!!!

Liked It but its short

It was good and flowed very well. I realize there was a reason it was short but it was still short so I gave it a 3. The only advice I can think of at this time is to put faces on the stick figures.

Midnight Snack--- Midnight Snack---

Awesome Work

That flash vid made me lul pretty hard. I guess that subtle and random kind humor gets me pretty good. This ones going in my favorites.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

One of my personal favorets

This one made me laugh so hard that I was crying. I think i've watched it atleast 20 times. one thing though I didn't find the DOA Volley Ball thing vary funny the other two were awesome.

Starfox Randomness Starfox Randomness

Hilary = Hacks

I thought the thing with Clinton was kinda funny. You sould have had another joke dissing Obama or Mcaine.