My City Dreams My City Dreams

Pretty Sick

I like it, the melodies and bassline are sweet. One thing I will have to say (take it as you will this is just my opinion) is that the kick gets drowned out by the bassline. I would suggest using a different, more noticeable kick or upping the volume on the kick.

All and all great job especially for your first dance song.

So it Begins (piano version) So it Begins (piano version)

Nice One

I listened to the previous version and I do agree with the change I didn't mind the melody from the earlier one but I feel the piano fits much better also the addition to the piano to the earlier part of the song makes it flow perfectly. Just need to work on an ending.

I Will Never Let You Down I Will Never Let You Down

Amazing song

This song is great and it sounds like you had some good motivation. Congrats!

Multicolour Octopus Ink... Multicolour Octopus Ink...

Much Respect

I love your use of acoustic guitars with the ambient background and when the vocals and drums and piano come in it becomes this world that surrounds you. I actually imagined a whole story play through my head when I listened to this. As ridiculous as that sounds. Though it had nothing to do with multicolored ink. Haha

xKore - Distorted xKore - Distorted

So Question

Do you do the songs for Scion? Because sounds exactly like something they would or have used in a commercial. Haha, well great song, keep it up.

The Ants Go Marching (Hoorah!) The Ants Go Marching (Hoorah!)

Nice

So, the beginning melody, you know the good old original melody, got boring fast but as I went back to check out other songs I caught the beginning of the epic lead and I promptly returned to hear the whole thing. Truly epic bro.