Clouds Clouds

I though it was pretty funny and well animated. One thing I would recommend is adding background music, quiet white noise, or ambient noise in order to hide the ambient noise coming from you mic when you recorded.

crow the magician crow the magician

Its pretty good and an interesting idea but the lack of any sound/music really brings it down.

urbanninja3 responds:

I can add sound but it'll take a while. i can have it ready by tonight.

Skull Mountain Skull Mountain

Pretty good

The voice acting is really good and the story is pretty good but the animation isn't that great and kinda makes it hard to follow. I would really like to see this remade, I bet you could make front page.

brynimation responds:

Thank you.

Right Click 2 (Remake 3) Right Click 2 (Remake 3)

I know how to get it to play

right click and click play then do it again. this worked for me.

Meditori responds:

Yeah... have you played the game though?

And if you played the first Right Click 2 you'd know what I'm talking about dude.

Haloween game (real) Haloween game (real)

Much Better

It was pretty good. Much better if I can see the screen. The song is pretty choice too.

Virtual iPod version 1.0 Virtual iPod version 1.0

Sweet Idea

I like your song choice but you really should put some In Flames or some other melodic death metal. I like the idea so ill be looking for the next one.

tacosorburritos responds:

Well thanx for the support dude

My City Dreams My City Dreams

Pretty Sick

I like it, the melodies and bassline are sweet. One thing I will have to say (take it as you will this is just my opinion) is that the kick gets drowned out by the bassline. I would suggest using a different, more noticeable kick or upping the volume on the kick.

All and all great job especially for your first dance song.

So it Begins (piano version) So it Begins (piano version)

Nice One

I listened to the previous version and I do agree with the change I didn't mind the melody from the earlier one but I feel the piano fits much better also the addition to the piano to the earlier part of the song makes it flow perfectly. Just need to work on an ending.

I Will Never Let You Down I Will Never Let You Down

Amazing song

This song is great and it sounds like you had some good motivation. Congrats!